CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Delighting? Delaying?

NEVER EVER GO WORK FOR CANON!!
damn it.. i work for them during last holiday and until now.. they still owe me my salary..
before we work for them.. that guy promised us that we can take the money after 1 or 2 months..
before CNY.. i went find that guy and he said after CNY i 'sure' can get my pay..
after CNY.. i almost phone that guy everyday and i always get the same answer

"not yet come"
i keep on waiting and it's March now.. i phoned that guy again yesterday and finally he said i can go find him and take my salary... woo.. i was so excited
today.. before i go i phoned that guy to confirm again..
and GUESS WHAT!?
he said if i go find him today and i can only get a CHEQUE..
if i wan CASH then must wait for another 2~3 days..
WTF? another 2~3days again?
eh friend.. how many days you wan i wait for you?
such a big company but cant even pay me my salary!?
and I KEEPS ON PHONE YOU DONT NEED MONEY AR!? damn you
CANON DELIGHTING YOU ALWAYS
nah oOo-.- dont ever believe this.. should be..
CANON DELAYING YOU ALWAYS
for those who wanted to work for this company..
you must really think carefully..
and dont work for them if your heart not strong enough..
you may die because of heart attack

0 comments: