CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

=D

yo guys.. im back AGAIN xD
dont get to online for the past few days because of my stupid sister spoiled the modem-.-
and yesterday night.. my dad's friend came and fix the problem for us..
yea.. dad's friend but still need to pay.. it cost us rm170 for changing new modem and reformat the comp=.=

talk about results..
my result not that good but tell you guys a good news..
I GET 51 MARKS FOR MY ADD MATH! lol.. i know maybe it is still a low marks for you guys and still fail but this is the 1st time i do the whole paper by myself like i promised someone that i will work hard on my studies =D
p.s. RuoYun.. i owed you a lollipop xD

oh ya..

HAPPY APRIL FOOL =X
p.s. Abby.. dont do that next time.. you scared us-.-

0 comments: