CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 2, 2009

IM DEAD MEAT!!!

im dead-.-
i drove my dad's PERSONA today and decided to pick up my brother..
on the way.. nothing happen and i was so enjoy driving car..
then.. my brother came and he was shocked when saw i driving car..
on the way back.. nothing happen too but when we reach our home..
i hand gun and

"PIANG!!"
i bang my house's door!
that time my brain was totally empty..
my brother was sit beside me and he told me
"LU SI LIAO! LU SI LIAO!" (i know la.. lol)
that time my neighbours and uncle came out and see what happen..
and in the end.. my uncle help me park back the car..

my "rewards"
im dead meat for sure when my dad see this when he reach home
(sorry dad.. i not dare to do that again liao =()

i should let my brother walk but not go fetch him!
i should drive my little kancil but not my dad's persona!
i should wait until i get my license first then only start driving!
i should not over confidence!
i should not simply drive out the car!
i should not go bang my house's door!

argh.. i hope it was just a nightmare-.-
guys.. pray for me

0 comments: