CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Im sorry xD

ytd around 9sumting.. i went eric hse n den fetch him to hou's grandfather funeral.. (kanine dat guy dun have motor reli vry mahuan xD)
but actually i dunno his grandfather.. jz went there to accompany him..
oh Mr. Koay Yuan Tatt.. when did u bcum so gud? but this is the fact.. lol
and den.. we chit chat there until 12 sumting.. after all the guest bec home..
3 of us went to a cc dat near his hse.. xD
go cc do wad? ofcuz ply game la.. haha
we ply ply ply until 2am sumting den oni kamuan go bec..
but.. dat time the road was so quiet n my hse was so far.. im scared 0.0
so i decided to stay over nite at eric's hse and go bec on the next day..
when i wake up on diz morning.. i oni notice dat my parent phoned me for so many times..
n i din answer it.. lol..
n den.. hou told me dey phone him at 4 sumting n ask him where am i.. zz
they sure worried n cant slp well for the whole nite..
but luckily when i reach home.. my mum jz scold me for awhile n ask me dun do this again oni.. *phew..
i promise.. i will nvr do sumting irresponsible like this again..
n... im SORRY

0 comments: