CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New blog.. New Life.. New Sight..

Finally.. i created a blog.. xD
actually i hate blog last time.. lol
n kip teasing my fren by calling dem blogger xxx or wadeva..
bu nw.. i got my own blog! xD (so u may call me blogger tatt nw) haha
i dunno y too.. mayb jz folo the trend?
well then.. let me introduce myself here..
u may call me tatt.. n i have alodssss of nickname.. lol
such as cb tatt.. lj tatt.. pon tatt.. bob tatt.. n many many more.. u may create a name for me too.. haha
frm nw onwards.. i got a new name again.. haha
BLOGGER TATT!!
lol.. im kind hearted.. helpful n a guai gia *akhem.. it is nt true xD
but jz a guy with a little bit playful.. talketive.. stubborn
n also lazy.. haha
jz to share things happen in my life with u guys..
p.s: sry for the grammatical mistakes

0 comments: